How we both met
We were set up by our mutual friend and met in ‘Please to meet you’ bar in Newcaslte back in 2015. After several years of a long distance relationship we finally got to move in together… and the rest as they say, is history.
The Wedding Venue
Our wedding was at the beauitful Willows at The Woodmans which has just been awarded Countryside Wedding Venue of the year.
(Woohoo from Jo for this lovely people)! x
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
A Celebrant wedding was everything we wanted and more! Jo got to know us and our love story and shared it in such a beautiful way, in front of all our family and friends. We are not religious and preferred a more persoanl approach.
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
We wanted our ceremony to feel persoanl, happy and full of love and that is exactly what we got!
The best part of the ceremony for us
I must say having all of our family and friends in one room, feeling the love from everyone and having Jo making it all so personal and speical, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
All our guests commented on how amazingly wonderful Jo was and they loved how personal the ceremony was.
They said the whole day was so personal and full of laughter and fun.
In fact multiple people said it was the best wedding they had been to, which was so amazing to hear!
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
- Anna McClen Makeup – She made myself and my whole wedding party feel so amazing! She’s so talented and couldn’t recommend her more. Shes gorgeous inside and out and loves ‘Beyonce’ what more could you want.
- Sarah-Jane Ethan Photography – Such an amazing and talented photographer. She has an amazing eye for details and makes you feel so comfortable. She was super quick with getting our photos back to us too which was incredible. All her photos looked like something from a magazine. So bright and colourful and capturing everyone so naturally. SJ is super smiley and an amazing woman!
- Pretty Picture Company – Hannah made our venue even more beautiful with her gorgeous decorations. If you want something a little extra special for your day Pretty Picture Company is the perfect addition to your decorations.
- Low Fell Florists – Used our local flower shop for our bouquets & button holes and they were simply stunning. They even added extra flowers for decorations and the flowers were amazing! Everything we wanted and more!
- Carro Studio (videographer) – Michael was so warm and friendly and made everyone feel at ease. He uses a very special cinematic camera capturing our day so perfectly.
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Personal, Bespoke and Perfect…