How we both met
We met at a music festival on the Quayside in Newcastle, was completely by chance.
The Wedding Venue
The lovely Wylam Brewery!
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
We knew we wanted something personal and unique to us. As soon as we met Jo we knew we wanted her to be our celebrant.
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
We knew we wanted it to be more personal but until we met with Jo we didn’t know the specifics. Jo helped us figure out what we’d want to include as part of our ceremony and it turned out better than I ever could have imagined!
The best part of the ceremony for us
Oh where do I start! The whole ceremony was brilliant! It was fun, relaxed and got everyone involved (including our cocker spaniel Bruce) but the impromptu stand up from Michael’s Granda Les was definitely a highlight!
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
We got so much lovely feedback, including ‘the best ceremony I’ve ever been to!
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
- Wylam Brewery – Lauren, Kayleigh & Rod were amazing and made sure us and our guests were all looked after.
- Dan Clark Wedding Photography – Dan was amazing, from helping us get ready in the morning to making sure we actually got up and danced for our First Dance at the end of the day!
- D&S Bridal – Dani is incredible! As soon as you step in the front door you’re made to feel right at home.
- Sarah Dawson – Sarah is just starting out in floristry and she is going to be one to watch – our bouquets and button holes were beautiful.
- Abby Collins MUA – Abby has a gift, our makeup was flawless and she fit right in with me and the girls while we were getting ready.
- Soden & Sons – If anyone is looking for a wedding band get these guys booked straight away, the dancefloor was full all night.
- Canny Campers – Paul and ‘Little Joe’ the van were a last minute booking but one of the best decisions!
- Love is Lovely – Jodie has such a great eye, all of her videos are beautiful!
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Heart-warming, Beautiful & Fun!