How we both met
We met at work… Working alongside each other on the same team.
The Wedding Venue
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
Firstly, our best friend is a magnificent celebrant, it was never a consideration. Secondly, the unique and quirky format she uses suited the style of ceremony we were looking for perfectly.
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
Ruth had an idea of how it could look from listening to Joanne’s past practices. But we honestly could never have imagined how perfect and personalised it was for us as a couple!
The best part of the ceremony for us
The informal formalities… Joanne managed to structure the wedding ceremony with a special celebrant twist which made the slightly more formal part of the ceremony just perfect for us.
Our vows were from our hearts to each other. My son was our ring bearer and we included who we wanted to include, which made our ceremony so much more.
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
One guest commented that our ceremony was “the most personalised, loveliest service” she had ever heard.
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
Our suppliers were amazing…
- Venue – Hotel du Vin was special to us having stayed and dined in the magnificent surroundings prior. Annie really went out of her way to make our day perfect and intimate.
- Dress – Ruth loved Y.A.P from Joanne being the founder over a decade ago, it meant so much to Joanne then, so there was never a question of going anywhere else.
- Photographers – Paylor Photo were selected from a lockdown wedding fair following an instant connection and their quirky style. We love their images.
- Venue Dressing – Blossom Tree Hire Co – we visted their showroom and knew instantly how their fabulous product could enhance the ceremony, bringing the outside indoors in September.
- Florals – Florals and Confetti were recommended to us and we loved our flowers.
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Personal, Professional, LOVING!