How we both met
We met at work and instantly connected.
The Wedding Venue
Woodhill Hall, Otterburn.
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
We wanted our ceremony to be so personal and special to us.
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
We knew what we felt from the heart and wanted to share with our nearest and dearest, but Jo paved the way and gave us lots of amazing suggestions which helped to perfect our ceremony!
The best part of the ceremony for us
It is hard to pick one particular part as there was magical moments from start to finish. From Jo sharing our love story perfectly, to saying our own vows, readings and poems from family members, our fur baby ring bearer to the candle ceremony!
There were tears, laughter and a happily ever after!
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
Our guests commented that they have never experienced a wedding like ours and how amazing it was.
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
All of our wedding supplier were absolutely fantastic from start to finish, it would be impossible to pick a favourite!
- Photographer – David West Photography
- Flowers – The Little Flower House
- Cake – The Cake Cabin
- Dress – Martina Liana, Wedding Dress Company
- Bride’s shoes – Charlotte Mills
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Brides Dream
- Suits – Slaters Menswear
- Dog Chaperone – Wishbone Weddings
- Stationary – House of Honnun
- Hair – Hair by Natalie at the Facehouse
- Makeup – Beau by Joanna Phillips
- Pianist – Ray’s Piano
- Magician – Alex Jobson
- DJ – Steven Maddison
- Saxophonist – IAMJoeReeve
- Fireworks – Spectrum Fireworks
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Dream Come True!