How we both met
In liverpool, in a boxing gym. Laura was the only girl and we were instantly attracted to each other. We saw each other practically every day for exactly a year before we finally went on a date!
The Wedding Venue
The beautiful Middleton Lodge.
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
So that we could feel relaxed and unrestricted… We wanted someone to share OUR love story and to have a ceremony that was something personal and special to us.
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
Jo was fantastic and provided us with so many options and choices. She was so helpful and helped to create the perfect ceremony for us. Our guests loved it too! Everyone laughed and cried- it was so unique!
The best part of the ceremony for us
Having Jo tell such a beautiful love story, we will cherish that forever. That, and getting to look at her beautiful, warm smile throughout the ceremony. It really helped us to feel relaxed and so very happy. She is a very special lady.
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
How incredible Jo was! How different and unique the ceremony was to other weddings.
The ceremony was so special and allowed everyone to see another side to us, our love story and how we feel about eachother- something you dont get to do every day.
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
Gosh where to begin! All of our suppliers were phenomenal. It is all down to personal taste and doing your research- find suppliers that “get you”….
Our Phenomenal suppliers :-
- Middleton Lodge Estate (our venue)
- Emmy Shoots (incredible images)
- Martad Weddings (videography)
- Agnes and Bee (divine florals) Jo loved them!
- Blonde Army (venue dressing)
- Emma Beaumont Atelier (my gown)
- Where the Ribbon Ends (our delicious cake)
- Vine in the Wild (stationery)
- The Hairdresser Liverpool (hair artist)
- Amy George MUA
- Jo was bubbly, enthusiastic, excitable and loving from the first phone call I had with her and we knew instantly we wanted her as our celebrant.
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Incredilbe, Emotive, UNIQUE!