How we both met
Jake and I met at York St. John University 10 years ago.
The Wedding Venue
Our wedding venue was the stunning Wylam Brewery in Newcastle.
Why we chose to have a celebrant wedding ceremony
We wanted something a little different. We wanted a ceremony which was unique and reflected us both.
We absolutely adored our wedding ceremony!
Ideas about what our ceremony could have looked like
We knew that we wanted it to reflect us as a couple and share ‘our story’ with our nearest and dearest. We wanted the service to feel relaxed and less formal. We had a few ideas, but Jo truly worked her magic to put us at ease and make our ceremony perfect!
The best part of the ceremony for us
Our favourite part of the ceremony was how relaxed we and all our guests felt. Jo completely grasped us as people, and we adored how she included all of our friends and family. We all laughed together and shared our story with our closest friends and family.
What our guests said about our wedding ceremony/day
We have had so many compliments about our wedding ceremony! So many loved how relaxed, warm and full of love our ceremony was. We have recommended Jo to so many of our friends! Many guests loved the ‘Sip and Save’ part of our service!
Some of our fav wedding suppliers and why we chose them
- Wylam Brewery – Our truly perfect wedding venue! We cannot thank the team at Wylam for making our day amazing, We loved every minute.
- Zoe the Wedding Florist – Zoe made truly stunning florals for all the bridal party and groomsmen. I adored my florals!
- Naveah Hair & Beauty Lounge – The girls at Naveah were fabulous and fit right in to our morning get ready. They put us all at ease and created fabulous styles for us all!
- Meg Joannou Make Up – Meg made myself and all the girls look and feel fabulous. She kept us all at ease and we all loved her natural style.
- YAP Bridal (Madi Lane) – The team at YAP were fabulous! They totally put me at ease, listened to my ideas and found my perfect dress! A special thank you to Ruth, she was an absolute star and helped me every step of the way! I adore my dress!
- And of course, LoveJo Ceremonies – Jo made our ceremony absolutely perfect. She totally heard us and delivered to another level!
Three words that sum up our ‘Love Jo’ experience!
Bespoke, Relaxed & Thoughtful!